Large Wooden Climber/Triangular Rope Ladder by Wiwiurka
It is important to mention that physical movement at an early age is a foundation for reading-writing and analytical thinking!
Enjoy watching your child(ren) and their friends using this fantastic climbing structure. Children can also swing, twirl and do acrobatics with it. Besides strengthening their gross motor skills, your children can also let their imagination go: "Look, mom, I'm taking off in the spaceship!"
A few tips: Try not to help your child to climb, children develop at different rates and depending on their ability and age they will climb at their own pace. Remain close by, so your child feels comfortable in the rope ladder. The safest way to climb is from the inside of the climber. Only one child should climb at once. Place a carpet underneath the climber.
Wiwiurka and Blue Otter Toys are not responsible for any incident that could occur from the misuse of the rope ladder. Children under 4 or children with special needs should use the climber under an adult's supervision.
- One rope ladder; mounting hardware not included
- Birch plywood
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- The distance between the bottom rung and the top rung is 6.3 ft.
- The distance bteween the top rung and the carabiner is 5.2 ft
- The distance between rungs is 35 cm. The top rungs (largest) are 65 cm long.
- Weight limit: 175 lbs
- To hang it from a tree, the branch must be 11.5 ft tall at least.
- Recommended for ages 3-10
- In an effort to become more eco-friendly, we have discontinued printed tutorials in our packaging. You can, instead, find a tutorial video to assemble your kids wooden furniture HERE.
- Please do not leave children unattended and place a non-slip mat under the item for safety.
- Made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks plus shipping time. This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Rush shipping is not available on this item.
- PLEASE NOTE: Because this item is made to order, all sales are final.