Rock Climbing Ramp by Wiwiurka
Need an extra layer of complexity for the avid climber on your hands? While the Reversible Ramp is a great option, some toddlers say “CHALLENGE ACCEPTED” and are ready to master a higher level of difficulty in their imaginative play.
This safe kids climbing structure allows for maximum practice of gross motor skills with a flat side to slide down and another side with smooth rock climbing grips for full body movement. Create a safe but challenging environment where your child can discover, play and climb all day! The rock climbing ramp is the perfect addition to any pikler triangle, pikler arch or rocker board.
Ways To Play: Use the rungs to climb up and down levels of your rocker board. Climb on top of your pikler triangle and slide down the smooth side or even race toy cars down it. Use it to create a balance beam between 2 climbing arches. Create a climbing ramp from the floor to the sofa seat or flip it on its other side for a smooth and exciting slide.
- Includes one double sided ramp
- Birch plywood
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Wooden ramp is 43"L x 15"W
- Ramp maximum weight: 120 lbs
- Recommended for ages 1-7
- In an effort to become more eco-friendly, we have discontinued printed tutorials in our packaging. You can, instead, find a tutorial video to assemble your kids wooden furniture HERE.
- Please do not leave children unattended and place a non-slip mat under the item for safety.
- This item is made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks plus shipping time. This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Rush shipping is not available on this item.
- PLEASE NOTE: Because each item is made to order, all sales are final.