Waldorf Play Stand
This is the finest quality Waldorf Play Stand available! Waldorf Play Stands can be used separately in myriad ways, to create anything from a fortress to a playhouse to a grocer's market. The beauty of the play stand is that it invites your child to bring their imagination and create novel play scenarios times after time.
A tried and tested design that can be used alone or in sets of two with a connecting arch, silk drapes and wooden clips. Combined with and without the arch, silks, and wooden clips, it has been used for many years by Waldorf schools and others as a foundation for inventive play and learning.
- One stand (additional stand, arch and silks sold separately)
- Made of knotty pine or birch
- Finished with water-based stain or unfinished (We recommend using beeswax or Danish oil on unfinished wood
- Wipe clean with damp cloth and mild soap and/or vinegar.
- Made in the USA
- 37 1/4"L x 13 1/2"W x 35 3/4"H when fully assembled.
- Correctly assembled the play stand can support up to 200 lbs.
- All products are made to order, typically take 3-5 business days to ship and will ship separately from the rest of your order.
- Some assembly required.
- Ages 18 months and up