Climbing Arch for Babies by Wiwiurka
Less is More. The One and Only Toy You Need From Day One.
Forget adding dozens of toys to your home, only for your child to outgrow them in a blink of an eye! Instead, get the essentials with dozens of ways to play!
The climbing arch is the perfect starter toy that grows with your child. From the newborn stage to toddler years, empower your child to explore their boundaries, physical strength and mobility with this Pikler climbing arch. Designed with climbing infants and the crucial development that happens in the early years of life in mind, this wooden climbing arch encourages full body movement, coordination, core strength and exercise.
Ways To Play: Hang sensory stimuli from the rungs to use the arch as a baby gym and sensory area during the first few months of life (0-4 months). As your baby begins to crawl and explore (5-18 months), they will not hesitate using this familiar toy to grab, pull and climb, developing their gross motor skills.
For extended play into the toddler years, add our Reversible Ramp and Rocker Board, or a foldable PIkler triangle! This toddler gym will give hours of climbing fun during the day, then throw a sheet over it at night and get cozy inside, creating the most memorable bedtime fort.
- One climbing ramp
- European birch plywood
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- 35"L x 21"H x 18"W; rungs are 3 1/2" apart from each other.
- Weight limit: 66 lbs
- Recommended for ages 0+
- In an effort to become more eco-friendly, we have discontinued printed tutorials in our packaging. You can, instead, find a tutorial video to assemble your kids wooden furniture HERE.
- Please do not leave children unattended and place a non-slip mat under the item for safety.
- Climbing arches are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks plus shipping time. This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Rush shipping is not available on this item.
- PLEASE NOTE: Because these items are made to order, all sales are final.