Waldorf Playstands (2) & Arch Set
Each Waldorf Play Stands & Arches Set includes two play stands that can be used separately in myriad ways, and a connecting arch to create anything from a fortress to a playhouse to a grocer's market. The beauty of the play stand is that it invites your child to bring their imagination and create novel play scenarios times after time.
These play stands' tried and tested design is built out of solid knotty pine and birch dowels, buttressed with metal-to-metal connectors for long life and safety. The stand can be used alone or in sets of two with arch, silk drapes and wooden clips. Combined with and without the arch, silks, and wooden clips, it has been used for many years by Waldorf schools and others as a foundation for inventive play and learning.
- Two stands, one arch included (silks sold separately)
- Made of knotty pine or birch
- Finished with water-based stain or unfinished (We recommend using beeswax or Danish oil on unfinished wood
- Wipe clean with damp cloth and mild soap and/or vinegar.
- Made in the USA.
- 56"H x 55"W x 39"D when measured fully assembled.
- Correctly assembled the play stand can support up to 200 lbs.
- All products are made to order, typically take 3-5 business days to ship and will ship separately from the rest of your order.
- Some assembly required.
- Ages 18 months and up