I Can Spoon - Classic Colors
"I Can" is an award-winning innovative spoon developed in Sweden. It is designed to be stylish, ergonomic, and in sync with a child's developmental capabilities.
- Includes 2 spoons per pack - choose between 3 color schemes
- Size: 3-3/4"
- Winner - 2018 European Product Design Award
- Whimsical duck design
- Free of phthalates, BPA, PVC
We recommend using the “I Can” baby spoon as a first step in learning to feed your child. The reason for this is that children of age 1-2 often use the tweezer grip and the “I Can” baby spoon is developed specifically for that grip.
When children are able to perform tasks themselves, their self-confidence is increased. However, sometimes tools are required to perform these tasks. The “I Can” baby spoon is one of these tools, specifically developed for a child’s grip at an early age. Because of this, the “I Can” baby spoon enables children to train their fine motor skills and therefore aids the development of their abilities.
Ulrika Ansborg, Pre-school teacher
There are several advantages with this cutlery compared to conventional cutlery found in shops. Some of these are:
- I Can cutlery has a multi-grip function which makes it possible to hold the handle in different ways, for example, precision grip, key grip, transversal volar grip, and thumb grip.
- The spoon is easy to use and has a low weight.
- The spoon is angled in different ways, enabling the child to use the most comfortable grip and wrist angle while eating.
- Spoons are made in different colors which makes meals a more inviting activity for young children.
Registered occupational therapist