Knitting Fork & Organic Yarn, Red Purple Pink
A classic Waldorf activity that improves dexterity and is a wonderful introduction to knitting. With the knitting fork, a figure eight must be created over and over with the soft, wool thread. This simple act trains the two halves of the brain, increasing left and right brain connections and exercises fine motor skills. Your little one can quickly learn to knit necklaces, ropes to coil into rugs for dollhouses or trivets for gifts. The finished, knitted rope can also be felted in the washing machine to create a sturdy cord for a purse or other project.
See our other knitting fork kits in various colors.
- NOTE: Colors vary greatly in our rainbow yarn; no two are alike!
- One fork, one ball of yarn
- Solid wood and 100% organic wool
- Wipe fork clean with mild soap and water; can be oiled with beeswax.
- Knitting fork size: 6-1/4"
- Recommended for ages 4+
- Made in Germany.