Lavender House Felt Craft Kit
An adorable craft kit containing everything you need to make 3 fragrant lavender-filled houses in soft vintage shades of felt.
The finished houses can be hung in your wardrobe, car, or bedroom for the gentle scent of Provence. Lavender is known for its beneficial soothing properties and your handmade Houses would make very personal and thoughtful presents.
Each House can be personalized with your choice of patterns, colors, and stitches. Names and dates could even be embroidered.
The lavender comes from a cooperative in Provence, France where the warm sunshine grows exceptionally fragrant buds with a long-lasting scent.
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates, and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 12 coordinated DMC threads, 1.20m of each color
- 6 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in marl soot, meadow, turquoise, marl jade, marl purple, and dusty pink
- 15 g (1/2 oz) toy filling
- 50g (1-3/4 oz) of dried lavender
- The big House measures 6-1/4", the medium one just under 6" and the small one is 4-1/3"
- Intermediate level
- Contains a needle
- Made in Britain (except the Lavender!) using recycled and recyclable materials where possible
- Age 9+