Mouse Family Felt Craft Kit
Everything you need to make a felt Mouse Family is in the box: 2 grown-up mice and 2 little ones, each with an item of clothing.
Contains the best, softest, easiest-to-use wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere, like the realistic greys and browns used here to bring these mice to life.
These kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. You could double the happiness by making the Mouse Family yourself and giving them as a present in our signature reusable box. They are printed with beautiful folk art designs and are recyclable and fully compostable.
- 6 pieces of wool mix felt: fawn, natural, turquoise, blush pink, silver, dark grey
- Full-scale templates, illustrated instructions, and a stitch guide
- 12 coordinated DMC threads, 1.20m (4') of each color
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 15g (1/2 oz) toy filling
- Each finished item measures approximately 10 cm (4")
- Intermediate level
- Contains a needle
- Made in Britain (except the Lavender!) using recycled and recyclable materials where possible
- Age 9+