This fanciful set of fairytale fungi by Raduga Grez would make a wonderful addition to any play kitchen. Inspire your young naturalist, chef or fairy forest aficionado with this handcrafted collection, made of sustainably harvested wood and non-toxic stains.
- Set includes 11 mushrooms in a cotton bag
- Solid wood with non-toxic, water-based paint
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Made in Russia
- Dimensions vary from approx 3.75cm - 7.6cm
- Recommended for ages 3+
- Shades may differ slightly from the shades on the screen. Tree knots or streaks of wood are possible and part of the beauty of natural, wooden toys. Details, texture and size may vary slightly as each is carefully crafted by hand.
Raduga Grez is a third generation, family company that believes that toys can be art. Their products are handcrafted from solid wood; no glues, no plywood, no lacquer. They use German Biofa oils and water-based paints to finish the toys. With a reverence for wood they honor the unique and beautiful character of each piece. Focusing on supporting local artisans and running a family-friendly business, Raduga Grez sources local wood and produces everything locally, by hand. Truly a family-to-family model, your purchases will benefit your family as they are passed from generation to generation, while also supporting a beautiful tradition of craftsmanship.