Raduga Grez Stacking Tower, Sand
Rich, natural shades and velvety smooth wood make this handcrafted, stacking tower a toy to treasure. When products are made with love, out of real materials, children sense the integrity of the item. It builds an inherent trust in the world. Each artisan made stacking tower is crafted with love and attention to detail.
Stacking towers are classics for a reason; they develop hand-eye coordination, can be used in myriad, open ended ways, are captivating to littles ones, and encourage creative play and independent thinking.
A beautiful gift that can be passed down from one child to the next.
- 7 stacking rings plus the base
- Solid wood with non-toxic, water-based paint
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Made in Russia
- Approx. 16cm tall x 12cm diameter (6-1/4x4-3/4")
- Recommended for ages 3+
- Shades may differ slightly from the shades on the screen. Tree knots or streaks of wood are possible and part of the beauty of natural, wooden toys. Details, texture and size may vary slightly as each is carefully crafted by hand.
Raduga Grez is a third generation, family company that believes that toys can be art. Their products are handcrafted from solid wood; no glues, no plywood, no lacquer. They use German Biofa oils and water-based paints to finish the toys. With a reverence for wood they honor the unique and beautiful character of each piece. Focusing on supporting local artisans and running a family-friendly business, Raduga Grez sources local wood and produces everything locally, by hand. Truly a family-to-family model, your purchases will benefit your family as they are passed from generation to generation, while also supporting a beautiful tradition of craftsmanship.