Silk Wings by Sarah's Silks
Who hasn't wished they could fly? I still remember running down the hill in our backyard thinking, if I just run fast enough, I might be able to get some lift. (Sadly, I didn't have these wings - perhaps they would have helped?)
Whether you dream of being an eagle or a butterfly, these silk wings will captivate the imaginations and hopes of any child.
These silk wings easily slip on and off over clothing, with loops to grasp for putting them on for and "flying."
- 100% pure silk, painted and silk-screened by hand
- Eco-Friendly - made with non-toxic dye
- Care: Hand-wash with mild soap or shampoo; hang dry and iron on medium heat if desired.
- Size: Length from wrist loop to lower corner approx 38"
Recommended and sized for ages 4-9
- The silk is made in China. The wings are designed and finished in the USA.